Monday, June 11, 2012

Why blogging?



I don't know how to blog or shall I be honest and say I don't how to write good blog which interests you. I will do something which will help me bring out what is "inside me". I am excited when I am writing this first blog. I don't want my blogs to be boring and too monotonous, I will try if we can have fun together.

Here is what I feel which is making me blog:
  • I am focused on software engineering, Agile, Scrum, fitness and family.
  • There are three ingredients in good life: learning, earning and yearning.
  • I feel I can spread what I have learnt so far in my life which might benefit you.
  • I feel it is my way of communicating and letting you know what I am and what I can be.
Life is small so live it to the fullest. For those who know me understand what I meant by that, if not come over and I will make it happen.

I am all excited and hopeful that I continue this and make it interesting for both of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment